Hippenings' giant tassel balloons are hand-crafted pieces of awesome. They look amazing at any kind of event, be it a corporate affair, a birthday bash or your fairytale wedding. Our giant balloons will go down a treat with your guests, creating maximum impact looking super cool in your pics
CUSTOMISE YOUR BALLOONS: Let us create custom colour tassel tails to suit your theme or colour palette. Simply purchase a custom colour balloon here and drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what colours you'd like.
- One giant balloon (Our balloons are Qualatex brand - the best in world)
- One large tassel garland, handmade from the best quality silk tissue paper
- A large metallic pyramid weight
- Coordinating satin ribbon, to finish
What's not included:
Helium - but it's super easy to get, at your local Argos, Smyths, Woodies or any party shop. To fill one of our giant balloons, choose a portable helium tank that fills 30 regular balloons. If you're filling two large balloons, choose a tank that fills 50 balloons. Easy peasy.
You'll also need:
A measuring tape - more on this below.
How to assemble (It couldn't be easier!):
1. Simply inflate your balloon with your portable helium tank to 70 cm wide. Measure it as you're inflating by placing two chairs, with their backs facing each other, at 70 cm apart. Simply place the tank between them when inflating your balloon - when the balloon is as wide as the gap between the chairs, stop inflating. Simples!
2. Tie it closed like you would a regular balloon. It'll be super buoyant, so make sure to hang on tight, or balloon go bye bye!
3. Attach the tassel by tying it around the knot of the balloon.
4. Secure the balloon to the tassel even more, by tying the ribbon around the knot too.
5. Finally, secure the bottom of the tassel string to the pyramid weight ...And you're done!
Looking for giant balloons with tassels for your wedding or party? Look no further!